NACHW is proud to partner with many organizations across the country at the local, state, national, and federal level. When an organization reaches out for partnership we like to have an introductory meeting with them. We look forward to partnering with organizations align with our mission, vision, values, and capacity as a young growing organization
NACHW strives to support CHW organizations at the local and state level. This includes a CHW-led organizations, CHW association and networks, and/or a CBO employers of CHWs. We make an active effort to not duplicate work already being done by CHWs on the ground and refer partners to them whenever possible. If you are a CHW organization, please feel to reach out so we can learn more about your scope and support you at the national level!
While many of our partners are also our members, this page is about creating partnerships with NACHW beyond our membership. For more information about NACHW membership, visit https://nachw.org/membership/.
Common Resources We Recommend to Partners:
Ways NACHW Partners with CHW Networks, Associations, and Organizations
- Request a meeting to talk about your goals and how NACHW can provide assistance / around your CHW policy goals (ex. Medicaid financing, establishing a CHW Associations, or workforce study).
- Invite NACHW to your meetings and conferences to give a presentation or just listen to goals and concerns.
Ways NACHW Partners with Ally Organizations
- Request an exploratory meeting to see how we can partner.
- Request NACHW to give a presentation at your meetings, panel, or webinar.
- Help facilitate partnerships with CHW Leaders and CHW Networks.
- Advise on National CHW Mobilization.
Interested in exploring a partnership with NACHW? Please complete this google form and a member of our team will contact you shortly.
Strategic Sponsorship and Annual Unity Conference
NACHW Strategic Sponsors recognize the unique history, experience and impact of Community Health Workers. They
share common values and vision to support communities in achieving health, equity, and social justice. NACHW has many different strategic sponsorship opportunities available throughout the year and during our annual Unity Conference.
Learn more about how you can engage in sponsorship with NACHW.:
Please fill out this form if you would like to request input from NACHW on a state-level or organizational policy, paper, position statement, or another related item. You can also use this form to request NACHW’s participation in a CHW policy-related workgroup, roundtable, or other CHW policy-related event. Please note the following:
- Due to capacity constraints, we can take on a limited number of requests.
- We will prioritize and make every effort to work on requests from NACHW members, community-based organizations (CBOs), and CHW Networks (defined as state/regional organizations, associations, or coalitions comprised of 50% or more of CHWs in leadership and membership, and whose mission and activities focus on CHW training, workforce development, mentoring, member mobilization, and cross-sector networking, and advocacy).
- We will notify you with an update and some next steps within five business days.
- We may follow up with additional questions. Requests are considered incomplete until we receive all information necessary to process your request.
- Please keep in mind that NACHW does not endorse individual training programs or curricula, candidates for any political office, or legislation.