NACHW is proud to partner with so many amazing CHW Leaders, CHW Organizations, and Ally Organizations of many kinds. On this page, you will find resources about how to partner with NACHW.
While many of our partners are also our members, this page is about creating partnerships with NACHW beyond our membership. For more information about NACHW membership, visit https://nachw.org/membership/.
Before contacting NACHW, you may want to watch and/or read some of our webinars and publications:
– Full Report: Sustainable Financing of CHW Employment
Ways NACHW Partners with CHW Networks, Associations, and Organizations
- Request a meeting to talk about your goals and how NACHW can provide assistance
- Request a meeting around your CHW policy goals (ex. Medicaid financing, establishing a CHW Associations, or workforce study).
- Invite NACHW to your meetings and conferences to give a presentation or just listen to goals and concerns.
Ways NACHW Partners with Ally Organizations
- Request an exploratory meeting to see how we can partner.
- Request NACHW to give a presentation at your meetings, panel, or webinar.
- Help facilitate partnerships with CHW Leaders and CHW Networks.
- Advise on National CHW Mobilization.
Interested in exploring a partnership with NACHW? Please complete this google form and a member of our team will contact you shortly.
Interested in having someone from NACHW give a presentation, speak on a panel, or share resources in another form? Please complete this google form and a member of our team will contact you shortly.
Are you a CHW Leader looking to share your insight, research, or presentation with other organizations? NACHW is in the process of developing a Speakers Bureau, where outside organizations who are looking for specialized or local CHW perspectives can reach out and be matched with a CHW with that expertise. To join the Speakers Bureau, please complete this google form.
If you are an organization looking for a CHW to present on a specific topic please reach out to Aurora GrantWingate, firstname.lastname@example.org, to be matched with someone from the Speakers Bureau.
Our members spoke, and we have heard you. Over the last several months, our members requested more opportunities for sharing and collaborating within the workforce. In response, NACHW is starting a pilot program of Learning Collaboratives where CHWs from across the country come together for meetings around a certain focus area. These Learning Collaboratives will be a space for members to listen to each other, learn from each other, develop our leadership skills and voices, and lift up CHW expertise and resources.
The five initial collaborative groups will be:
- CHW Organizational Leaders
- Spanish Speaking Promotores/as
- Mental Health
- Immigrants and Refugees
- Community Health Representatives (CHRs)
The first meeting will be held Thursday, October 28th from 4-5:30pm EST.
The collaboratives are for CHW members of NACHW. To register, please sign-in to your account, please go to www.nachw.org and click on “Login” on the top right corner of the page. Then, click on the “Member’s Portal,” on the top right of the page. From there, go to the “Events” tab to register for the call.
Questions about registration or the event can be directed to Aurora, email@example.com.