This webinar will also walk you through The One-Stop Shop For Healthcare & Community Partnerships, a resource library for these clinical-community partnerships, curated by HealthBegins and supported by the Commonwealth Fund and the Nonprofit Finance Fund. Join us to discover the tools and resources available and identify opportunities to put them into action.
• Identify the essential building blocks of clinical-community partnerships.
• Navigate a resource library they can utilize to strengthen clinical/community partnerships.
• Describe at least one example of how to develop a business case for a partnership between an organization that employs CHWs and a health care entity, such as a managed care plan.
• Rishi Manchanda, MD, CEO, HealthBegins
• Denise Octavia Smith, MBA, BS, CHW, PN, SFC, Executive Director, NACHW
• Aurora GrantWingate, Member & Partner Engagement Associate, NACHW
*By registering for this webinar you will be added to the HealthBegins mailing list.
Date and time: May 25, 2022 1:00 PM EST