Join NACHW and our partners on March 25th from 3:00-4:30 PM ET as we host a webinar about the CHW Core Competency (C3) Project. At the end of this webinar, participants will be able to name and define the C3 core competencies, recognize the value of implementing C3 core competencies in CHW training programs, and be able to apply and layer the C3 core competencies into their COVID-19 response.
This webinar is for CHW networks and coalitions, health departments, community based organizations, employers of CHWs, and individual CHWs.
- Alex Fajardo, Executive Director, El Sol Neighborhood Educational Center
- Kim Jay, Senior CHW Consultant & Trainer, Sinai Urban Health Institute
- Paige Menking, Director of Community Health Programs, Project ECHO
- Floribella Redondo, Co-Founder, President and Executive Director of the Arizona Community Health Workers Association (AzCHOW)
- Lee Rosenthal, Assistant Professor, Paul L. Foster School of Medicine